ENT

JRich Entertainment.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Eryn Woods "THIS MY SHHH" (Official Video)



So I was returning the rental from the New Orleans show and I ran into "Eryn Woods" she looked super dope so i invited her to come "The Krankuary"... soon after I looked up her music, and I this is what I find!!
She's super dope and even though I dont like sweets, Im still fucking with this KUPCAKE MOVEMENT!
I cant say that Im really suprised, I had a good feeling that she was super talented!
Best wishes on your Tour Eryn and keep making that DOPE SHIT! 


This picture is soo fucking #ROTTEN.. #BLOCKNROLL ...




BUY "THIS MY SHHH" on Itunes!!! 
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/holl-e-woods-ep/id437030928 


WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ERYNWOODSFANPAGE


OFFICIAL TWITTER : @ERYNWOODS

No comments:

Post a Comment