ENT

JRich Entertainment.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

SA-ROC "VALLEY OF THE QUEEN" PRODUCED BY SOL MESSIAH



iSUPPORT GOOD MUSIC.


Check out this dope video and song from SA-ROC


When I first heard SA-ROCS music, I was interning at Mindzai Creative which is a design studio out of Atlanta. It was here that I met producer Sol Messiah and he introduced me to SA-ROC. I really liked her music... so much that I went to go see her perform later on in the city at a show that Sol Messiah was Djing at. Needless to say, the performance was dope, and the energy in the enviroment was very powerful.


FOLLOW SA-ROC ON TWITTER - @SAROCTHEMC


Sol used to tell me about a different side of the game, and give me tips about the music industry. Sol has had the opportunity to work with many reknown artists in the game such as Micheal Jackson, Madonna, TLC, Nappy Roots and more.... His talks gave me a sense of reality about the music business and help prepare me for alot things that i didnt expect.... 
When I first met Jay Electronica almost 2 years ago, he also said that Sol had a huge influence on his career...... infact later on he stopped his performance and let everyone in the crowd know as well.


Follow Sol Messiah and Support the God Hop Movement!
@SOLMESSIAH





No comments:

Post a Comment