ENT

JRich Entertainment.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

JRich Entertainment Presents.... "The Ultimate Power Shoot"











A few weeks back I put together a power shoot to give people a chance to get professional pictures for a reasonable price. I coordinated the event with my stylist Chon Lee (@iamchonlee) , a designer Corine Black (@Bonnie4lyfe) and my photographer Quincy Houston (@FlyyGuyyQ) . The Results were amazing! Alot of people came out, the most notables were Bricksquad Monoply's 1st Lady Cartier Kitten (@CartierKitten) , Roscoe Dash's Dj and the CEO of "I Love My Plug" Dj KuttThroat and many others! Big Shoutouts to the BlockNRoll Movement, for Coming and supporting as well as many others! More pictures will be up soon as well as footage of the event which contains a special behind the scenes interview with Dj KuttThroat! Be on the lookout for the next power shoot coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment