ENT

JRich Entertainment.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BlockNRoll : Garcia Vega$


First off, yall know its Block N Roll Biker Gang in this Bitch!......ok  so now thats out my system let me introduce yall to an artist that's apart of the movement. Garcia Vega$ (1/2 BlackKidsRockdOUT) has two new singles flooding the internet right now....I NEED DRUGS....no seriously I NEED DRUGS which was produced by BIG FRAZE. And Also, he recently dropped his next single "FANMAIL"....I posted a link so yall can have a listen.Yall can follow him at @GarciaVegaz on twitter...regardless of what yall think though....at the end of the day...ITS SEXXX...DRUGS...AND BLOCKNROLL!!!!!!!

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR #BLACKKIDSROCKDOUT!!!

#BLACKKIDROCKDOUTMixtapeRELEASE !!!

#OCTOBER30TH!!!!

#NIGHTB4HALLOWEENRELEASEPARTY!!!

 #675METROPOLITANPKWYSuite4601!!



No comments:

Post a Comment